Santana Lopez + swag
I got a Tumblr, got a Tumblr full of sunshine. I got a Tumblr, and my entire life’s online, oh.
Reblog what you want but you’re never gonna break me
Anons and their hate are never gonna shake me, no
Ohh, oh oh
Reblog all daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay,
Scroll through the niiiiiiiiiight.
always by my siiiiide
On the bus recently...
- Me: -minding my own business writing in my notepad in Nordic Runes-
- Some Bitch: -sits down next to me and glances at my notepad-
- What kind of freak are you?
- -Glances at my legs-
- Oh, that kind of freak.
- Me: Excuse me? What did you just fucking say?
- Some Bitch: You're a freak. You're writing in code, you emo loser.
- Me: First of all, I'm writing in the Elder Futhark Runes. And secondly, don't fucking judge me by my scars.
- Bus driver: Do we have a problem back here, ladies?
- Some Bitch: (Yes, she actually fucking said this. I didn't believe it either) Yeah, we do. I don't want this emo freak anywhere near me.
- Me: I was here 20 fucking minutes before you!
- Bus driver: I understand, your problem, miss. Here, I'll escort you elsewhere.
- -Leads that fucking bitch straight off his goddamn bus-
- Have a lovely day.
- Me: -Gives bus driver hug-
- Bus driver: My daughter battled depression and self harm for 4 years. Nobody deserves to ever be treated like that.
- God I love when stuff like this happens. It shows society isnt as fucked up as we think it is.
why can’t there be a tumblr town
like when you sign up for tumblr you have to move to tumblr town
the houses are divided by fandoms
free food and drinks
no long distance
and peasant free
because we’d all fucking kill each other within 24 hours because of all the fandom and ship wars and the town would turn into a complete and total war zone
- my mom: it's 11 go to sleep
- me: actually its 10:58
Were you always hoping they would make a movie out of it (The perks of being a wallflower)?